Slider

HELLO AGAIN

[Tutorial] My Margot Robbie inspired, pale girl contouring & step by step tutorial.

Friday 31 January 2014


em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog




Margot Robbie is beautiful. She shot to fame this year after appearing in The Wolf of Wall Street. I love her look. Her hair,  make up and style is always to perfection.  Natural waves and nude lips seem to be her signature style, which is great because they're both part of my everyday look. I like the natural glow she has going on and the almost effortless way it's all brought together. 


em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, margot robbie, youtube, blogger

Margot Robbie.



The Products


em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Product list -
Moisturiser: Nivea Cream
Primer: Benefit Porefessional
Foundation: Mac Studio Fix fluid NC15
Contour: Illamasqua Skin Base 01 & Chanel Pro Lumiere 60 Hale
Concealer: Max studio fix concealer shade NC15
Powder: B. Pressed Powder shade Light/Medium
Bronzer: Bourjois Paris Bronzer shade 52
Blush: Bourjois Paris Frosted rose
Eyes: NYX Milk
Eyeshadow: Naked Basics
Brows: Sleek Eyebrow Palette Light
Eyeliner: Eyeliner pencil
Eyeliner: B. Gel liner Black
Mascara: Bourjois Paris Volume Clubbing, Ultra Black
Lips: The Body Shop BORN LIPPY. Pink Berry Lip Balm
Lashes: Eylure  (not pictured)

Let's get started!


I'm going to show you the main steps here, but for the full step by step including side angles, click here to check out my Imgur album.

Clean, Moisturize and Prime your face. I use Nivea Cream to moisturize and Benefit Porefessional to prime and smooth out my skin. I find it also makes my make up last longer throughout the day.

em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Apply your base foundation. I used 1/2 pumps of Mac Studio Fix Foundation in shade NC15 and applied it using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.

em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Contour. I Used my Chanel Pro Lumiere Foundation in shade 60 Hale, and Illamasqua Skin Base in shade 01 white.


Next I blended it all together, added some Studio Fix Concealer in shade NC15 under my eyes/ middle of my chin and finished it with B. Pressed powder in Light/Medium.


Bronze & Blush! using my Bourjois Paris Bronzer in shade 52 I went over the same areas that I contoured in the previous step, focusing on cheek bones, forehead and jawline. I then added blush, Bourjois Little round pot, shade frosted rose on the apples of my cheeks 

Eyes. I put a base on my lids and bottom waterline using NYX Milk, which was then ligtly blended out. Next comes the Naked Basics palette. I applied Foxy all over my lids, used Naked 2 in my crease and added a bit of smoke in the outer corners using Faint.


Brows & Wing. I filled in my brows using my Sleek brow Palette - Light. Then Added a wing using a cheap smudge-able drugstore eyeliner. This wing doesn't have to be neat as it's going to be smudged to add an extra layer of depth to the eyes.

em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Wing. I smudged in an upwards motion to blend out the pencil liner, then Winged it for real using my B. Gel eyeliner pot.


Mascara & lips. I applied my go to mascara Bourjois Paris Volume clubing Ultra Black and applied a few swipes of my Body Shop Born Lippy Pink berry tinted Lip Balm.




And we're done!  Now is the time for you to add your favourite lashes and tame and style that hair to pull off a convincing red carpet glamour look.





em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger
em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger
em Ford, meddy ford, blogger, model, my pale skin, mypaleskinblog, glamour model, pale skin, my pale skin, youtube, blogger

Thanks for reading, and I'll be back with more celebrity inspired tutorials soon! 







27 comments:

  1. Wow I love how this looks on you Em!! xx

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dongtam
      mu moi ra hom nay
      tim phong tro
      http://nhatroso.com/
      nhac san cuc manh
      tổng đài tư vấn luật
      văn phòng luật hà nội
      tổng đài tư vấn luật
      thành lập công ty trọn gói
      http://we-cooking.com/
      chém gió
      trung tâm tiếng anhHải Dương không đeo tấm mạng làm bằng da hải báo, lộ ra một dung nhan kiều diễm lộng lẫy. Lúc này, nàng đang cầm trong tay một cái chén lớn, bộ dáng cực kỳ chuyên chú, cẩn thận.

      -Hải Dương, ngươi tiều tụy đi nhiều

      Nhìn khuôn mặt xinh đẹp của nàng có chút tái nhợt, Diệp Âm Trúc cũng thấy ấm áp trong lòng. Ngày qua ngày, đều là nàng chiếu cố mình. Bất luận thân thể hay tinh thần mệt mỏi, cô cháu gái Nguyên soái chưa từng trải sự đời này thủy chung không một câu oán hận, trước sau vẫn thủ hộ bên cạnh mình. Tình nghĩa như vậy, Diệp Âm Trúc lẽ nào lại không hiểu?

      -Âm Trúc, ngươi đỡ hơn chưa? Nơi này không có gì đặc biệt cả, Tử sai Cách Lạp Tây Tư ra ngoài băng hải bắt về mấy con cá, ta làm canh chua cá cho ngươi ăn, không biết ăn có ngon không nữa.

      Nói xong những lời này, Hải Dương không nhịn được, khuôn mặt đỏ lựng lên. Nàng còn chưa nói, đây là lần đầu tiên nàng nấu cơm.

      Lời Diệp Âm Trúc bật thốt lên:
      -Nhất định ăn sẽ rất ngon.

      Hải Dương mỉm cười, nhẹ nhàng ngồi xuống bên người Diệp Âm Trúc

      Delete
  2. Great look! And I bet people tell you this all the time but you look almost exactly like Margot Robbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god love this tutorial ! I love Margot Robbie, I'll try this makeup!
    Love your blog, you're beautiful !
    Would you like to follow each other? xoxo, Roberta ♡
    http://glammess.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is lovely on you! I brought a contouring kit a while back but have always been too unsure on how to actually do it.. should probably bite the bullet after your tutorial :) x

    El - elbellavita.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great tutorial, your so pretty and you and have more han a passing resemblance to Margot Robbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are stunning! You are Margot's double! Beautiful! xx

    www.beautylymin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um....bravo! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A video on this would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like a doll! Absolutely gorgeous makeup. Taking in all the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you a natural brunette? I am, and am thinking about going blonde. You and I have the same coloring and eye color. What are your thoughts on going blonde? Is the upkeep hard? As of now I have to color every 6 weeks anyway to cover grays. If keeping the roots blonde is a matter of every 6 weeks then I'm in! Beautiful job on the makeup by the way! Your response would be much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look just like Margot!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you sure the Nivea cream is right for your skin? Isn't it better to use an oil free moistures for a skin with acne?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was just googling Margot Robbie and find out this blog and first impression before I did any reading was that Margot looks so much better without makeup. Well, my mistake, but anyways you look without makeup more beautiful than Margot ever. I don't understand why you want to hide it under that doll-look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look, I am also a huge fan of the bourjois mascara.
    You are so inspirational, keep up the good work!
    Love from,
    April's Star
    Xoxo

    http://aprilsstarblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice blog. Get the latest homemade beauty tips and tricks for face, natural beauty tips for girls, women and men for their.100+ Qualitative Result Powerful and Easy to Use click here Beauty Tips and tricks

    ReplyDelete
  16. yu look gorgeous! i just wanted to throw this out there - but could you possibly have periroral dermatitis and or rosacea instead of acne? It is centered around your mouth mainly and brows - common for PD...and us pale skin peopel and rosacea is super common! Anyways - if that is the case - you may need to not aply moisturizer with oil in it for a bit? you can research it , but just wanted to offer that suggestion!(I had it and it sucks but can be controlled but way different than acne though looks like acne) -- usually adult acne is related to rosacea

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, am Tanya Albert from United State. am happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the Internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Ekpiku, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) I Explained everything to him and he prepared me a herbal medicine that cure my Genital herpes totally after making use his herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku, that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS, ANCE PIMPUS, LUPUS VIRUS, HPV You Can "CONTACT him Via : Email : (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or Whats app; +2348073673757 You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved or call/text me +16506538578.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Onion oil for hair is the best product for best hairfall solution as it makes your hair thick and prevent falling of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Over half of those products you used test on ANIMALS. That's gross.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing this post and visit my articlesJawline Contouring in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  21. Honai adalah rumah adat atau tradisi yang dimiliki oleh masyarakat pedalaman suku Dani yang letaknya di lembah pegunungan provinsi Papua. https://Rumahtour.web.id Nama Honai berawal dari kata Husn yang bermakna lelaki dan ai yang bermakna rumah. sesuai makna itu honai bermakna rumah tradisi yang banyak ditempati oleh lelaki.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Computer awareness encompasses understanding hardware, software, and their interactions. It involves familiarity with programming languages, data structures, and algorithms. Cybersecurity awareness is crucial, recognizing potential threats and safeguarding data. Stay updated on emerging technologies, promoting adaptability in this dynamic field. Continuous learning ensures relevance in the ever-evolving computer landscape.

    ReplyDelete