Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014! - Vote for 'My Pale Skin'!

Friday 2 May 2014

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards, Vote My Pale Skin, My Pale Skin Blog

So the saying is - You have to be in it to win it, and that's what i'm going for.
My Pale Skin has been my pride and joy for the past 3 months, and I would absolutely love it if you could vote for me to win Best New Beauty Blog at the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards.

I never once thought that I would get the reaction I have to my blog, and I would probably cry tears of joy if I won. The blogging community has welcomed me with open arms, and I have been so lucky to have some amazing opportunities arise because of this blog. I want to continue blogging, and growing and to win would be incredible.

To vote for me, all you have to do is head on over to Cosmopolitan websiteLink HERE! and Vote for www.mypaleskin.com to win the Best New Beauty Blog award.

Additionally, as my blog is under 12 months old, you can also vote for me in the Best Newcomer Award! Link Here!

I would love to have your support on this, and If you're entering, let me know which category in the comments. xxx


7 comments:

  1. Voted for you on both hun! Best of luck!
    I'd love to enter awards like this under best lifestyle blog but I don't want to seem big headed LOL xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be able to enter awards as well but my blog is only about two months old with hardly any followers so it wouldn't be worth while for me. Will definitely be voting for you for both categories though! good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't miss this event next time. Check this https://homework-writer.com/blog/persuasive-essay-writing site and tell me more about it. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Thanks for the post!!
    Best of luck dear!!
    Please check also
    ladies handbags in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The article is about how one can go about buying fine jewellery. It details the several aspects that a person should look for when identifying finely crafted jewellery. The cost aspect of such a purchase is also given attention and one is guided about how to buy fine jewellery without paying too much. Evil Eye Fine Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  6. We often place our handbag on the kitchen counter, a bench, and some even momentarily meet the floor so for hygiene reasons alone, it is not acceptable. Latest Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Santapan Mewah Khas Perancis merupakan menu makana yg cukup lewat dan juga tidak terlalu sulit untuk kita buat sendiri.

    Santapan Prancis dikenal di seluruh dunia karena kehalusan dan rasanya, https://BoluBandung.web.id tetapi bagaimana Pembaca bisa menciptakan kembali rasa ini di rumah? Bawa je ne sais quoi tertentu ke rumah Pembaca dengan 10 Santapan Prancis teratas ini – dengan resep.

    ReplyDelete