Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Drugstore Base Products Haul!

Monday 5 May 2014

Foundations for Pale skin haul

It happened...The Boots 3 for 2 got me. I popped into Boots on my lunch break last week and of course walked out with a bag of products I hadn't gone in for.  This summer I'm going to be doing a series of posts on The Best & Worst Foundations for Pale Skin, so the 3 for 2 seemed a great place to start! 

Here's what I picked up:


Revlon match perfection, bourjois Healthy mix foundation, revlon colourstay foundation pale skin foundation

L-R 
Rimmel Match Perfection in Ivory. Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in 51 - Vanilla. Revlon Colourstay in 150 Buff.

Collection Lasting perfection concealer 1 pale skin

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Shade 1

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent pressed powder pale skin

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Translucent

Collection Sheer Loose Powder - Translucent pale skin loose powder

Collection Sheer Loose Powder - Translucent


If like me, you're planning on rocking your pale skin this summer and not hitting the bottle aka Fake Tan, then make sure you stay tuned for my series of Pale skin Foundation posts which are coming soon! 

I'm going to be putting foundations to the test and finding out which are the best and worst for Pale Skin tones. From BB creams and tinted moisturizers, right up to full coverage foundations, My Pale Skin will be swatching and testing so you can choose the best product for flawless summer skin!

Have you tried any of the products in this haul?? Let me know in the comments... xxx


15 comments:

  1. Really excited for this series! I'm always trying to find 'my' foundation and one thats perfect coverage and pale enough! I'm using Rimmel match perfection at the mo and although I like it, I think it's a little too dark for me, as usual! So I can't wait to see what you think about them all :D xxx

    Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Rimmel Stay Matte powder, it works so amazingly for me! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD | ASOS or Feelunique £25 Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure where my comment has gone - so sorry if this is repeated! I am really looking forward to your series as I have very pale skin, impossible to get an exact match! I would love a BB or CC cream but I think that's going to be impossible! x

    http://ninegrandstudent.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that I'm already subscribed to you - but if I wasn't I would be now - because I have such foundation issues! Will be watching for the series!

    Jaq @ www.lazydaysbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im really excited for this series you're doing! It can be SO difficult to find a good base for pale skin! I never tan either so i need a good base for the warmer months! I hope you find some gems! I can't wait to see your posts come up on my feed!

    Courtney xx | http://labellesirene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to see this series :) Although I'm not pale, will be a great start hearing about the foundations from you :) Hopefully you picked up some gems! :)

    I've recently added a poll to my sidebar to see what kind of posts and videos my followers would like to see, If you have a second, I'd love it if you could go and vote so I can focus on the posts that are the most popular! :)

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // My Youtube Channel 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently using the Bourjois Healthy Mix, I'm loving it at the moment! x
    ItsBubblyB

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not tried any of these foundations yet, I'm super pale too so I'm looking forward to your your posts! I'm currently loving a super cheap foundation from W7, it matches my skin so well :)
    I love the Collection Loose Powder, absolutely godsend for me!
    I've popped over from the #bbloggers chat last night :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the Rimmel London stay matte translucent powder and I love it! I have pale skin too and always struggle finding products for my skin so I cannot wait for your blogging series.

    Hannah xo

    wink-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! The Rimmel 2H Foundation is also quite nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The article is about how one can go about buying fine jewellery. It details the several aspects that a person should look for when identifying finely crafted jewellery. The cost aspect of such a purchase is also given attention and one is guided about how to buy fine jewellery without paying too much. package and shearing

    ReplyDelete
  12. In olden times, wearing fine jewellery was limited only to the wealthy and the powerful. However, modern technology has allowed for the mass production of beautiful and high-quality jewellery pieces. Thus, fine jewellery has become a means of expressing taste and style instead of just a statement of wealth. Evil Eye Jewelry Turkey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bridal and wedding jewellery is specially made and worn on the occasion of a wedding. What makes bridal jewellery sets all the more unique is that they carry with them the memories of your special day. evil eye throw pillow

    ReplyDelete
  14. When you need to buy a new jewellery box, we suggest you first get ideas for choosing the right jewellery box for your needs. It is important to buy a jewellery box that serves your need rather than one that looks good. However, it is even better if you can find one that does both well! Bridal Ring Sets

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kiper Terbaik Liga Eropa – Kompetisi di berbagai kompetisi liga top Eropa pada musim 2020/2021 telah memasuki pertengahan musim.

    Persaingan untuk menerutkan gelar juara juga semakin sangat ketat dan mulai menunjukan klub mana saja yang akan menjadi calon terkuat dalam memeangkan kompetisi.

    Tidak hanya jago dalam hal mencetak gol saja, namun sebuah tim tentunya juga haruslah mampu untuk dapat meminimalisir kebobolan terhadap dalam gawang agar bisa menjadi juara.

    Oleh sebab itu tentunya sangatlah di butuhkan seorang penjaga gawang yang handal untuk menjaga gawang terjadi nya kebobolan. https://Sisibola.web.id Menjaga gawang agar tidak kebobolan selama bermain 90 menit memanglah tidak akan mudah untuk dibayangkan.

    ReplyDelete