Slider

HELLO AGAIN

Learning to Love Colour #3

Friday 22 August 2014

urban decay electric palette, bright make up, pale skin, swatch, my pale skin

urban decay electric palette, bright make up, pale skin, swatch, my pale skin

As a 'Pale Kid' there's nothing that frightens me more than colour. If you've seen my previous posts Learning to Love Colour & A Bold & Gold Make Up Look then you may have seen the start of my little exploration into embracing pale skin and bright make up and my feeble attempts to not wear a 'boring' nude lipstick and a black wing every day...

I recently picked up the Urban Decay Electric Palette and after just staring at it for what seemed like ages, I finally picked up the courage to give it a shot. I admit, as soon as I put the first colour on my eyes, I thought 'what have I done?' However, I stuck with it and created this look. I don't think I've ever worn such bright colours before, and I certainly don't have the courage just yet to wear it outside on a daily basis... but i'm learning, experimenting and trying new things. That's all that matters... I hope.

Here's the Product list of what I'm wearing








Eyelashes: Eylure Texture 154



I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look! Let me know what you think in the comments!
Em xxx

18 comments:

  1. You're so stunning! I've got very similar colouring to you but I'm super scared of coloured eyeshadow like this, kudos to you! xx

    http://blog.doodleheart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade actually really suits you! The UD Electric palette looks awesomeeee, I wouls love to have it to use when I go to Bestival, but I think I wouldn't be brave enough to wear the bright shades any other time!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look looks amazing on you. Maybe ease into wearing it out by wearing it on a night out with a plain black dress. Be brave!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous! I wish I had the confidence to wear bright eyeshaddows
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! The purple looks really great on you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks stunning on you! Great look for a night out. x
    Also thanks for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! You could be a model!

    Daisy x
    www.cupcakesandcherries.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you can totally pull off colour, this looks amazing.
    zeynab xx
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look you created,super pretty!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really adore this look on you! <3 Gotta love the Electric palette xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is incredible, you look amazing, love this look on you :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tutorial. You look gorgeous. Love your blog and i cannot wait to see what you do next. If someone wants to get best makeup studio then don't forget to follow us. you’ll look better than ever before. For Further details click here http://dapperanddivinestudio.com/make-up-studio/

    ReplyDelete