Slider

HELLO AGAIN

MAC #35 Eyelashes Review

Thursday 11 September 2014





Oh what I'd give for natural long wispy lashes but unfortunately I was blessed with short stumps... if you're like me and suffer the same stumpy lash fate then that's okay, because MAC has your back.

I recently picked up the MAC #35 Lashes a few weeks ago whilst I was at Kings Cross Station in London. I love that there's a MAC store there and just being able to pop in and browse whilst waiting for a train is a nice touch.

I'd seen these lashes on a few people on Instagram and I loved how they added glamour but in an unusual way. You may have noticed these lashes in my Kylie Jenner Tutorial. The MAC #35 eyelashes are a strip lash which provides more length and body towards the centre of the eye, rather than at the outer corner and are made up of several individual strands clumped together.

The only downside with these lashes for me is the length and that they require a fair amount of curling as they're practically straight when you buy them. I wish they were just ever so slightly shorter, and when I spoke to some of the artists at MAC about them, they didn't recommend trimming them down, so with these eyelashes, it's a case of go hard or go home.

At £10.50 they're not the cheapest, but they are worth investing in if you don't wear lashes that often as they can be reused. I'm not sure these passed the boyfriend test, but they're growing on me, and I don't hate them just yet.

I'd love to hear your honest thoughts on these eyelashes! Let me know in the comments...
Em xxx

6 comments:

  1. I personally don't wear fake lashes but these look really good! Well, they're MAC so I kinda expected that from them. I especially like how they focus more on the middle section of the lid as opposed to most other lashes, which tend to be much fuller at the outer corners. I think they look fairly natural, but if you want an even more toned-down fake-lashes look, you could always try brown lashes!
    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look stunning! This makeup and lashes really suits you. For me eyelashes look great on photographs, but whenever I wear them in a real life I feel a little intimidated by them so I tend to pick some individual lashes. You are a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look wonderful with them on! I like how they aren't overly dramatic and it looks very natural.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always find fake eyelashes very difficult to put on but I always try just in hope that one day I can put them on perfectly.
    These lashes look gorgeous on you :)

    Kah-Feh Yen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! They look really natural too. I don't tend to wear eyelashes as they make me look too doll-like or over-done. To be honest it's probably a good thing as I'm not great at the whole sticking them thing!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete